ATI Tray Tools 22.214.171.1247 ML | 2.03 Mb
ATI Tray Tools is a small utility that can be found in the windows tray which then allows instant access to options and settings. Quite handy and quite a small download. Just click the executable and you are good to go. What does Tray Tools do ? This is a fantastic tweaker for ATI Radeon cards positions itself in the system tray.
* Support for ATI Control Center
* Support for TV Out and displays with profiles
* Options to change Theater mode together with TV Out
* Overclocking with templates including FAN Control
* Automatic overclocking when application required 3D mode
* Temperature monitoring
* Artifact Tester with ability to find maximum stable clocks for GPU and Memory.
* Game profiles with desktop shortcut creation.
* Direct3D settings with templates, GUI form and tray popup menu
* OpenGL settings with templates, GUI form and tray popup menu
* Hardware low level color correction
* Hardware tweaks. Setting PCI latency timer
* Radeon Information Show information about memory type, active rendering pipe lines and more
* System wide Hot Keys. (Load profiles any profiles/work with colors/run any application)
* Refresh Lock system with ability to set separate refresh rates for each resolution.
* Tweak for overriding Pixel and Vertex Shaders
* Speed improvement tweaks for Anisotropic/Trilinear Filtering. Support for Catalyst A.I.
* Support for system options, VPU Recover, DMA Copy and so on
* Support Display Rotation.
* Support for MMC applications
* Support for HYDRAVISION applications
* Monitoring Graphs. (GPU/Env temperature. GPU/Mem speed, Main CPU Usage).
* A lot of useful things. Like Save/Restore Desktop icon positions and more
* Audio Recorder
* Screenshots system
* Powerful Plug-Ins support. (API for VC++/Delphi included)
* PCI Register Set. Allow to program any registers in any PCI device at start up time. For advanced users only!
* Source code for plugins as examples.
Spoiler for : Click For Download...